Pecan Tassies: An Easy, Delightful Treat
Snackable pecan pies please men, ladies and kidsTry this easy dessert recipe for Pecan Tassies, great for potlucks and parties. Men like these small pecan pies too. Click To Tweet
Like little snackable pecan pies, these are great for a ladies' tea, happy hour, or a light dessert. Men likes these little treats too.
- 1 tassie pan for 24 1 3/4" muffin cups
- 1 3 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sifted enriched flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp soft butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- dash salt
- 2/3 cup coarsely broken pecans
- Let cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter soften to room temperature. Blend.
- Stir in flour.
- Chill slightly, about 1 hour.
- Shape into2 dozen 1" balls. Place in tassie pan.
- Beat together egg, sugar 1 tbsp butter, vanilla, and salt just till smooth.
- Spray the muffin cups or line each one with parchment.
- Use half the pecans by distributing them equally in each of the 24 muffin cups.
- Add egg mixture across all 24 cups.
- Top each tassie with some of the remaining pecans.
- Bake in slow oven, about 325° for 25 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool. Remove from pans.
[…] this easy dessert recipe for Pecan Tassies, great for potlucks and parties. Men like these small pecan pies […]