Crustless Smoked Salmon Quiche Recipe
Simple, easy brunch, dinner, party or potluck dish
I made this dish for a ladies lunch and had requests for the recipe and folks looking for it to show up at a later potluck! They were outa luck, but I got the message. Folks, even men, like this recipe.
I’ve substituted crab for the salmon and added mushrooms. It is an easy dish to make that doesn’t require a lot: 1 bowl, 1 pie plate and an oven. If you like, add your favorite hot sauce. We like Salt Lick BBQ’s Lauren’s Spicy Recipe habanero (aff. link).
It’s also a lovely make-ahead dish ~ that’s why it’s good for a potluck or company coming.
Don’t hesitate to swap out ingredients. Use crab instead of smoked salmon and you have another amazing version.
Crustless Smoked Salmon Quiche
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded gouda cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced smoked salmon, chopped (about 2 ounces)
- 2 T. chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- cooking spray
- 1 T. Salt Lick or preferred hot sauce optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Stir in cheese, onions, salmon, dill and pepper. Add optional splash of hot sauce here.
- Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture into it and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let stand to cool for 15 minutes.