Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce Recipe
Holiday dessert to knock their socks off
Delicious, heart-warming easy recipe for the holidays or any special occasion. Make-ahead dessert takes a little stress of creating memorable holiday meals for crowds.
Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 loaf bread (Panettone, cinnamon raisin or egg)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Stir eggs, butter, vanilla and milk together. Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar.
- Place bread cubes in bottom of pan. Pour liquid over the bread.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Combine sugar, cream, butter and whiskey. Bring to boil. Cool, but serve warm over pudding.
For more recipes, head over here.